The first scholarly book on MOBBING was written by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry in 2012. Few people know what MOBBING is - that's why the U.S. Government in a New COINTELPRO-like Program is getting away with it.
America’s Moral Collapse Rivals That Seen in The Nazi Period
Hannah Arendt’s words can describe what we are seeing today in our Congress, among our Governors, among our press in their silence about Government Gang Stalking – America’s Mini-holocaust.
We need to do what Hannah Arendt did when she put the Jewish leaders on trial for their moral lapse during the holocaust, because our leaders, our press, like the Jewish leaders then, today hover in that place which is between complicity and resistance.
Some of the Jewish leaders during the Holocaust, Arendt charged, “might have behaved differently.”
Just as today some of our leaders in Congress, some of our Governors, our press could behave differently in the face of the ongoing Evil of Government Gang Stalking across the country and in NATO countries.
“The role of the Jewish leaders gives the most striking insight of the moral collapse that the Nazis caused in respectable European society, “ said Arendt. This could also be said about the role of our own leaders, from President Obama on down, the role of our press in America’s Moral Collapse that the Neocons of the Bush Administration started in American society when they turned our First Responders and Neighborhood Watch Groups into a Gang Stalking Mob along with their other Crimes Against Humanity.
We need to hold our leaders, our press accountable for what is going on today as Hannah Arendt held the Jewish leaders accountable for their role in the Moral Collapse which allowed the Holocaust to take place.
We are seeing again – The Banality of Evil: “The greatest evil in the world is committed by nobodies,” by human beings who refuse to be persons, who refuse to not follow authorities, to make decisions for themselves, who have courage to resist the madness of their time.
America – like the time Arendt describes – has lost the ability to tell right from wrong. Without thinking – which only an individual, a person can do, not the group – evil triumphs.
I think the video below explains the function that Government Gang Stalking Terror - which cares nothing about the guilt or innocence of its targets - plays in our society which is trending in a totalitarian direction since the Bush/Cheney Administration.
1. America's social, legal and political traditions are being slowly chipped away at since Bush/Cheney.
2. Government Gang Stalking which was started in the Bush/Cheney Administration aims at an intense regulation of behavior so everyone is functioning as an undifferentiated mass.
3. The Enlightenment emphasis on the rights of the individual which was so important to the founding of this country is being obliterated.
4. The "ism" which formed the basis of the ideology of the Bush/Cheney Administration was "corporatism." Thus we fought the Iraq War for oil. A New World Order was seen as unfolding and the Bush/Cheney Administration geared their foreign policy to facilitate the process seeing global domination by international corporations and Elites as inevitable.
5. The logic of their ideology dictated that anyone who stood in the way of global domination by international corporations or Elites must be eliminated so the inevitable march of history could proceed - in this spirit continuous war was waged, Government Gang Stalking was started.
6. Bush/Cheney sought to remold what was into the shape of what they thought was becoming - a New World Order.
7. Because ideological thinking is independent of all experience, being based on a few core premises, Dick Cheney would deny that the Iraq War was a disaster, and interpreted it instead in light of the premises of his ideology.
8. The participation of so many Americans in Government Gang Stalking Terrorism can be explained by a great many Americans in our capitalistic system who have lost confidence in their own sensory experience, lost confidence in their individual capacity to make judgments independent of authorities, judgments based on sensory experience/the facts.
9. Arendt says social isolation is a prerequisite for totalitarianism to arise in a country. The most prevalent character orientation in American society is a marketing orientation which aims at deriving profit from favorable exchange. The emphasis in our culture is on maximum production and maximum consumption rather than on unfolding the creativity and growth of the individual. People no longer perceive themselves as a center of activity that can have an impact on their society. Community life where people plan actions in concert with other people is losing out to economic pursuits. Arendt ties this to a sense of isolation that is rampant in modern society, a sense of isolation which is the fertile soil in which totalitarianism grows.
10. In a society where Gang Stalkers reside in most of our neighborhoods, terror is replacing law as our nation moves in a totalitarian direction.
The People Who Started Government Gang Stalking: Totalitarians Who Lack Being
The Totalitarians – Driven By Anxiety – Driven By Ideology – Incapable of Being/I-Thou
Hannah Arandt, who was a philosopher and political theorist, says something very interesting about totalitarianism, the topic, after she spent time in a detention camp in France for being a Jew, she spent her life studying. What she said is totalitarianism is movement – it’s about becoming rather than being.
What is being? What is becoming? To answer that question is to help us distinguish between the kind of political leaders who will take us in a totalitarian direction and the kind of leaders who will take us in a democratic direction.
Martin Buber defined being for us. He said there are two different ways of existing in the world – one of them was being and it is characterized by a particular kind of relation – I-Thou which is in-the-between – which is not subjective with us all wrapped up in ourselves, what we want, which is not objective, rather it takes place in the between, where we engage in real talking and real listening and make a response to that which is addressed to us.
Michel Foucault’s philosophy on the other hand was all about becoming. He described reality as a war of all against all. That is the essence of the Incomplete ones like Dick Cheney, the paranoid ones, the ones who are a threat to America because they will take us in a Totalitarian Direction – Defense is their primary mode of operation. At the heart of their constant movement, the movement Arandt talks about is an incompleteness, a lack of rootedness. From the very beginning of their lives they are unmoored from their own nature growing up in families that are all about imposition, where personalities are imposed upon them rather than allowing their natures to unfold. These are the people – these ones immersed in constant becoming – who have a hole in their soul, an emptiness which they constantly seek to fill up, a fear which forms the essence of their lives. These are the Dick Cheneys whose life is a constant defensiveness, and who corrupt the societies they live in with constant becoming – with the absence of being, the absence of living in the present, the absence of I-Thou relating, real listening, real speaking, capable of going over to the other side, putting themselves in another’s shoes without losing themselves in the process.
So we now have a formula for identifying these people with a Hole in their soul – these Dick Cheneys – who will take us in a totalitarian direction. They are incapable of being, of relating in an I-Thou way, of real speaking AND real listening. They are incapable of the being-in-the-between – that being is. They are all about defense. Karen Horney gives us insight into them. At the heart of their defensiveness is anxiety – they fear people. They are the Dick Cheney paranoids who think of the world as an unsafe place.
Hannah Arandt – a Jew who spent time in a detention camp for being a Jew – still was a person of being – who embraced the world, who trusted the world, who could see the goodness of the world.
What is the difference between the paranoid Dick Cheney and Hannah Arandt. Arandt could think. Arandt was reflective. She could carry on an I-Thou relationship with herself, a relationship of constant inner dialogue. She could question her own assumptions.
The Dick Cheneys of the world driven by anxiety are not at home in the world. They lack the rootedness that comes from a dialogical life with themselves and others. Karen Horney describes their constant defensive orientation – they are the self-effacers, the masochists, the chameleons without a solid sense of self – they cannot be. They are also those with expansive trends – the narcissists, the perfectionists, the arrogant-vindictive types – they cannot be – they cannot engage in real dialogue. They are also the resigned types, the emotionally uninvolved who have withdrawn from a life they do not trust.
All of these defensive types, these types in constant motion who cannot be, live with an idealized self, with an image of an idealized self of who they are in their mind that makes them feel superior, important, unconflicted. All of these defensive types, who cannot be, live with the Tyranny of the Shoulds, in terms of demands they make on themselves and others, no longer spontaneous, but driven by inner compulsion. All these defensive types who have anxiety at their core, who do not feel at home in the world because their real selves were never unfolded, live with neurotic pride, their behavior Karen Horney says shows an enormous reversal of values – the things they are ashamed of belong to their real self, the things they are proud of that give them prestige bolster their idealized false self. Underneath their bravado, their claims of exceptionalism is self-hate and self-contempt for their humanness, the humanness of others.
Horney describes these people of constant becoming, what Arandt calls constant becoming as driven, not really in life. Pride governs his/her feelings. Like Dick Cheney they are driven to remake the world over into their ideal conception of what it should be.
These totalitarians refuse to accept anything as it is, Arandt tells us: they see what IS only as a stage of some further development. Their ideology becomes their reality. And they often replace positive law with Terror.
“If lawfulness is the essence of nontyrannical governments,” Arandt said, “Terror is the essence of Totalitarian domination.”
These are the people who embrace torture, who start programs like Government Gang Stalking, who don’t care about guilt or innocence or enlightenment values about liberty. Their regimes are built on “an intense regulation of individual behavior so everyone is functioning as this undifferentiated mass.”
Beware of our political candidates who show themselves incapable of dialogue, incapable of real speaking and real listening . Beware of those who make their ideologies into a law of motion taking us in the direction of an idealized, inhuman life, totalitarian life.
We need a Church Committee Style Investigation Into Our Gang Stalking Intelligence Community.
I would like to emphasize I never say any individuals in my videos are Government Gang Stalkers. I am not a mind reader. I don't know people's intentions. I just show what I see to Provoke An Investigation into the Government Gang Stalking I have suffered 24/7 FOR THE LAST NINE YEARS.
The FBI has shown itself to be incapable of stopping COINTELPRO Constitution-Trashing Abuses and Should Be Abolished.