Help Spread the Word About U.S. Government Gang Stalking
What is Government Gang Stalking?
The definition given to newswoman Candice Nguyen of the Central Coast News, KCBA.com, by "local law enforcement" was "gang stalking is when multiple people organized to systematically stalk and harass a person, whether emotionally or physically."
What Does It Look Like?
Who are the Government Gang Stalkers?
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards, Neighborhood Watch Group members/Citizen Corps are Gang Stalking Citizens 24/7 FOR YEARS. They use even their children, young people, the very handicapped, the very old in Government Gang Stalking.
How Does It Happen?
It can happen to anyone. First Responders are using MOBBING/Gang Stalking in personal vendettas.
What Does Police Gang Stalking Look Like?
How did it start?
In the Administration of George Bush the Attorney General of the United States rescinded anti-COINTELPRO regulations allowing the FBI to spy on Americans, to disrupt, to infiltrate, to use all that was used in the past to harass, to intimidate people who did nothing other than exercise their free speech rights, their right to assemble, or like me, have a fireman move next to them who knew how to manipulate the system of Suspicious Activity Reports, Watch Lists, Fusion Centers, nationwide data bases in a personal vendetta. I once called the police on him which I think was the determining factor in his trying to get me out of the neighborhood/initiating my gang stalking with his friends. This giant Intelligence bureaucracy was created after 9/11 with no checks and balances. And Dick Cheney had a hand in a lot that was done starting in about 2002.
Senators Kennedy and Feingold were among those who warned rescinding the anti-COINTELPRO regulations/changing the FBI guidelines could result in the long term surveillance of innocent people.
This Will Only Stop When The American Public Knows What Is Going On.
What Can You Do To Help?
Call Members of Our Intelligence Committees and Ask For An Investigation of Government Gang Stalking.
Call Senator Lindsey Graham Who Has Shown Some Independence And Ask Him To Help Expose Government Gang Stalking.
Senator Graham’s Washington Office Phone No.: 202-224-5972
How Do You Explain Government Gang Stalking To Your Representatives?
What Is Going On:
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards, Citizen Vigilantes - probably Our Neighborhood Watch Groups - are Gang Stalking average citizens 24/7 for years.
2. The Tactic being Used Is Mobbing which is discussed in a new book by Oxford University Press: Mobbing Causes, Consequences and Solutions by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry
3. What we are seeing is reminiscent of the blacklists of the McCarthy Era, RED Squads, and COINTELPRO.
4. Anti-COINTELPRO regulations were rescinded during the Bush Administration. Obama's Attorney General didn’t write new Guidelines for the FBI opening the door for what we are seeing.
5. The ACLU says illegal police surveillance is going on in over thirty states. What we are seeing is a national problem that requires investigation by our intelligence committees in Congress, a special prosecutor or a commission.
6. Bush in Operation Tips tried to get Neighborhood Watch Groups involved in the War on Terror. It seems what we are seeing is their involvement in Government Gang Stalking - that has nothing to do with terrorism, but rather, is an egregious abuse of government power.
7. The FBI is known for its use of conspicuous surveillance and that is what we are seeing where, not only First Responders and Security Guards are Gang Stalking citizens, but also, Neighborhood Watch Groups using RED cars, RED trucks, wearing or carrying RED, riding RED bikes, pushing RED strollers.
My You Tube Channel: