Democrats Are Dedicated To The Rights of Illegal Immigrants While They Ignore The Rights of Citizens Gang Stalked Since Bush/CHENEY. At least Republicans Are Investigating Our COINTELPRO-loving Intel Agencies.
Democrats: The Free Stuff/Open Borders/ Big Government/Ever Bigger UnAccountable Administrative State/ We Love Our MOBBING Intel Agencies Party
Hold The Democrats Accountable on Election Day
1. Democrats have abandoned the cause of Civil Liberties. Obama let the unconstitutional surveillance programs which included Government Gang Stalking/MOBBING of the Bush Administration go forward. The Democrats have abandoned the Civil Liberties stands of Ted Kennedy and Russ Feingold and have actually embraced our out-of-control intelligence agencies. Instead of investigating them, they endlessly investigate Trump who a substantial part of the country support.
2. Democrats are have abandoned the First Amendment. They have stood against Free Speech on campuses labeling opposition speech - hate speech - to silence it. They have MOBBED members of the opposite party. They have permitted their Storm Troopers, Antifa, reminiscent of the Brown Shirts of the Nazis, to physically attack people who oppose their political views. They have repeatedly tried to use fear and shame to silence opposition.
3. Democrats have encouraged open borders. Their policies are responsible for an uncontrollable flood of illegal immigrants coming across our borders. While Republicans have tried to get control of illegal immigration, Democrats have espoused policies that encourage it.
The result will be an extraordinary strain on social services since the majority of those crossing the border are poor. Their policies like adding illegal immigrants to the roles of Medicaid and Medicare will result in extraordinary wait times since the patient load of doctors will increase without increasing the number of doctors.
While Trump’s policies have resulted in an uptick in wages, increasing the number of illegal immigrants will depress wages for those whose wages are already at the lowest rungs of the economic latter.
Instead of working on better infrastructure, the Democrat policies are increasing the population which will further strain the old infrastructure we have. It will increase competition for housing in states like California where that is already a problem.
4. Since Obama, Democrats have embraced the Globalist policies of the New World Order. They have used spies from other countries to gain a political advantage over Trump. The policies of Obama took us further toward a Police State. They have embraced our out-of-control Intelligence Agencies rather than advocate more accountability, more transparency, and investigating abuses.
5. Since the candidacy of Hillary Clinton, Democrats have frequently sided with the Neocons on Foreign Policy issues. They have berated Trump’s attempts to create Peace through strength. They have criticized his attempts to open talks with North Korea. They have criticized his attempts to hold Iran responsible for sponsoring terrorism. They have made attempts for better relations with Russia impossible.
6. Many Democrats now openly embrace socialism. A majority of the people see Government as a problem, yet Democrats have plans to increase its reach, its power, and its control over our lives, to increase its economic power.
For these reasons and more, I think Independents such as myself should support Republicans in the next election to repudiate groups such as Antifa, to repudiate the War on the First Amendment, to repudiate the disrespect for the rule of law, including our immigration laws and law enforcement, to repudiate a continuation of Globalism and the Police State it has wrought, to repudiate a dismantling of our institutions, to repudiate the “Resist” Movement which wouldn’t abide by the results of our electoral process.
We need to stand up for the First Amendment, for the Constitution, for peace instead of continuous war, for programs like Medicare for those who have paid into it for a lifetime, and for a quality life for our own citizens that includes a rational immigration policy – not open borders.
The Problem isn't that U.S. Government Gang Stalking hasn't been exposed. The Problem is that our Corrupt Political Class Won't Do Anything About It.