As A Result of Our Dysfunctional Democratic and Republican Political Parties/Two Party Political System, we now have a Corrupt Justice Department, A Corrupt FBI, and An American Stasi/Government Gang Stalking.
What would a functional political party be like?
1. It would not demonize its opponents – other political parties.
2. It would use reasoned discussion instead of emotional manipulation.
3. It would welcome other voices/multiple parties and not seek to perpetuate the two political party – either/or political system.
4. It would support proportional representation to create a more just society where all voices are heard.
5. It would enter into discussions where its assumptions could be examined.
6. It would listen to all points of view.
7. It would apply a kind of scientific method to its deliberations in such a way that ALL its conclusions were always left open to further discussion, new information.
8. Related to the above, it would never operate as a closed system saying that this principle, this policy, this conclusion is now established truth and no further discussion or scrutiny about it will be tolerated. Anyone who dares to question it is a reality denier or an immoral person.
9. It would live by the principle that the end doesn’t justify the means. The moral order requires moral means and ends.
10. It would encourage the agency of individuals, increasing the amount of choice they have about their own life.
11. It would support openness, freedom of speech, the First Amendment.
12. It would condemn forcing conformity through COINTELPRO-like programs and regressive forms of domination like MOBBING.
13. It would never espouse violence.
14. It would condemn “acts,” not demonize individuals.
15. It would encourage individuation within its ranks and not suppress individual voices.
16. It would adhere to the Constitution, the law of our land, and seek change in lawful ways.
I-It relating is totally subjective. The I looks at everything in relation to their self. Their desires and concerns are a barrier to real meeting. There is contrivance and hypocrisy. Imposition characterizes I-It Relating as the I tries to impose their views, their wants on the other.