Trump To FBI Graduating Class: "I've Got Your Back." Translation of Elite Good Ol' Boy Speak: You Will Not Be Held Accountable For Illegal Acts Like U.S. Government Gang Stalking. Now Let's All Wave The Flag and Stand For The Anthem.
Mueller Should Be Investigated For His Role In Implementing U.S. Government Gang Stalking
How Deep State Works To Take Down Movements Like The Trump Clean Up The Swamp Movement
What if it is not Russia, at all, who is the greatest threat to the integrity of our elections, but our own Intelligence Agencies, Our Fourth Branch of Government? Remember the confusing stands taken by Comey before the election about Clinton - she's innocent/oh no, she's still under investigation? What if that stemmed from confusion inside our COINTELPRO-loving intel agencies about the best way to take the Trump Movement down? What if, in the end, they decided it would be better to have Trump elected and then impeached/discredited? After all - that is their speciality: Listen to a member of the Occupy Movement below explain how it works:
Congress Needs To Check FBI Power
“The most egregious changes came courtesy of Bush’s third attorney general, Michael Mukasey. In late 2008, just a month before his tenure expired, Mukasey created an entirely new category of FBI inquiries called “assessments.” The new category empowered the FBI — for the first time in the post–Church Committee era — to investigate individuals they have no factual basis to believe are involved in criminal activity or threaten national security.”
“Allowing the attorney general to set the FBI’s rules has proven disastrous.”
“Patriot Act. With the enactment of the USA Patriot Act Congress expanded the FBI's authority to make secret demands for personal information and records about not just suspected terrorists or spies but about anyone the FBI deemed merely "relevant" to an FBI investigation. Not surprisingly, a series of five audits by the Department of Justice Inspector General confirmed widespread FBI mismanagement, misuse and abuse of this unchecked authority, which is now used, more often than not, to target Americans. For more on the Patriot Act, see the ACLU's extensive page on that issue.”
When FBI Guidelines were changed under Bush –
“Attempting to assuage concerns that the FBI would misuse this expanded authority by targeting First Amendment-protected activity, FBI Director Robert Mueller told Congress in 2002 that the FBI did not have plans to infiltrate mosques. Nonetheless, in the ensuing years there was a sharp increase in the FBI's controversial use of informants as agents provocateur in religious settings, including in Miami, New York, and northern and southern California. In 2009 Director Mueller defended these tactics, saying the FBI would not ‘take [its] foot off the pedal of addressing counterterrorism."’
Eguardian No Doubt Plays A Role in U.S. Government Gang Stalking
“In 2005 the Department of Justice Inspector General (IG) audited the FBI's compliance with AG Guidelines and found significant deficiencies: 53 % of the audited preliminary inquiries that extended beyond the initial 180-day authorization period did not contain necessary documentation authorizing the extension, and 77% of those that extended past the first 90-day extension period lacked the required authorizations. The IG was unable to determine whether or how frequently agents attended public events, however, because the FBI failed to keep records of such activity.”
Government Gang Stalking targets know Mueller abused this authority:
“The final and most dramatic changes to the AG Guidelines were made in December 2008, in the Bush Administration's final month in office. Then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey instituted new guidelines that authorize the FBI to conduct investigations called "assessments" without requiring any factual predicate suggesting the target of the investigation is involved in illegal activity or threats to national security. The Mukasey guidelines allow the FBI to utilize a number of intrusive investigative techniques during these assessments, including physical surveillance, retrieving data from commercial databases, recruiting and tasking informants to attend meetings under false pretenses, and engaging in "pretext" interviews in which FBI agents misrepresent their identities in order to elicit information. "Assessments" can even be conducted against an individual simply to determine if he or she would be a suitable FBI informant. Nothing in the new AG Guidelines protects entirely innocent Americans from being thoroughly investigated by the FBI for no good reason. The new Guidelines explicitly authorize the surveillance and infiltration of peaceful advocacy groups in advance of demonstrations, and they do not clearly prohibit using race, religion, or national origin as factors in initiating assessments.”
We need an Investigation into U.S. Government Gang Stalking and the FBI’s Role In It Which Went On During Both Mueller’s and Comey’s Tenure as Directors of the FBI.
Questions That Need To Be Asked About Government Gang Stalking
The questions the Church Committee asked in investigating COINTELPRO need to be asked again of our intelligence agencies this time with the focus on U.S. Government Gang Stalking:
1. Which Governmental agencies are involved in U.S. Government Gang Stalking?
2. How many citizens have been targets of U.S. Government Gang Stalking?
3. “What standards have governed the opening of intelligence investigations and when have intelligence investigations been terminated?”
4. “Where have the targets fit on the spectrum between those who commit violent criminal acts and those who seek only to dissent peacefully from Government policy?”
5. “To what extent hast the information collected included intimate details of the targets’ personal lives or their political views, and has such information been disseminated and used to injure individuals?”
6. “What actions beyond surveillance have intelligence agencies taken, such as attempting to disrupt, discredit, or destroy persons or groups who have been the targets of surveillance?”
7. “Have intelligence agencies been used to serve the political aims of Presidents, other high officials” (for instance, Dick Cheney)”, or the agencies themselves?”
8. “How have the agencies responded either to proper orders or to excessive pressures from their superiors?”
9. “To what extent have intelligence agencies disclosed or concealed them from, outside bodies charged with overseeing them?”
10. “Have intelligence agencies acted outside the law?”
11. “What has been the attitude of intelligence agencies to the Rule of Law?”
12. “To what extent has the Executive branch and the Congress controlled intelligence agencies and held them accountable?”
13. “Generally, how well has the federal system of checks and balances between the branches worked to control agency activity?”
Through Their Omissions The Fake News Media Enables U.S. Government Gang Stalking
The FBI has shown itself to be incapable of stopping COINTELPRO Constitution-Trashing Abuses and Should Be Abolished.