Description of our walk 3rd day after I set up this website – July 8, 2013
1. The last couple of days the Gang Stalking that usually occurs when I exit my home – Coral Drive/Campus Drive/Buena Hills has not gone on. One of the good effects of this website the last two days.
2. Usually Gang Stalking at the intersection of Rancho Del Oro and Vista Way – today a RED car was the first car through the intersection as I reach it.
3. Very strange is there was no Gang Stalking as I went the length of Rancho del Oro. Usually I am Gang Stalked about 4 times as I ride on Rancho Del Oro.
4. The Gang Stalking on the road started after I went to Walgreen’s on Mission Ave. This is not typical. It’s usually unremitting.
5. I come out of Walgreen’s onto Mission Ave. A RED car passes in front of me and a RED truck pulls into the Walgreen’s lot and goes past me. This is classic Gang Stalking – a pattern I’ve seen repeatedly right in this spot.
6. I get to the intersection of Mission and Frontier Drive – a RED car is first at the intersection – the Gang Stalking is on.
7. I get to the intersection of Mission and Foussat – a RED truck is first at the intersection.
8. When I got to the intersection of Airport Rd. and Mission Ave. – a RED car pulls beside me.
9. When I got to the intersection of Canyon Drive and Mission there was a man with a RED shirt walking on the street. He jay walks and crosses in front of me.
10. A RED Ford Focus rides beside us from Airport Rd. to San Diego St.
11. There was a RED truck first in line at the intersection of San Diego St. and Mission.
12. As we rode on the Coast Highway no RED cars until we got to Surfrider and then it was way in back of the line – very unusual.
13. When we get to the intersection of Surfrider and Cleveland – there is a boy with a RED shirt at the corner.
14. Behind the train that rides in front of us is a girl on a bicycle with a RED hat on a RED bicycle.
15. We parked in the parking lot across from the North Coast Village for our walk. The first thing we saw in the lot is a RED van. This is typical Gang Stalking. They know my patterns – the anchor is there when I arrive.
16. There is always a lot of Gang Stalking on our entries and exits and today is no different. As we come out of the parking lot two children in RED are across the street. We get out to Pacific Street a RED car passes by. A RED truck comes up Breakwater Way. A RED Volvo station wagon passes by and we hear a short siren sound. As we walk more siren sounds. A girl with RED shorts passes us on a bicycle. A boy with a RED hat on passes by in a car. All this at the corner of Pacific and Breakwater where we start our walk. Another RED car comes up Breakwater Way. Another RED truck comes up Breakwater Way.
17. As we walk on Pacific Street a RED bicycle goes by us. Then a second, third, and fourth RED bicycle pass by us. Then a RED jeep passes us by. Another man passes us by with a big RED stripe on his shirt. When we turn around and go in the other direction a runner will have the same shirt. In back of the people walking behind us is a man in a RED shirt. Another person with a RED stripe on his shirt passes by. As the man behind us with a RED shirt comes right next to us a fire engine passes by.
18. We turn around in front of North Coast Village and walk the other way (because of the bugs). We see a RED car has now parked on the corner in the parking lot (second one).
19. As we cross the intersection at Breakwater Way and Pacific a runner comes by us with a RED stripe on his shirt.
20. As we cross Breakwater way a car with a man with a RED hat stops at the intersection.
21. As we start to go down Breakwater way a woman in a truck with a RED shirt passes us by.
22. A boy on a skate board with a RED shirt goes across the street.
23. At the bottom of Breakwater Way a man with a RED shirt rides back and forth on a bicycle.
24. As I take my brother into the bathroom a boy with a RED shirt walks beside it.
25. As we come out of the bathroom a RED Beetle is riding by.
26. As we walk up Breakwater Way – too hot to walk by the beach – a boy with a RED shirt walks parallel to us and a RED SUV passes by us.
27. As we get to Pacific Street a person with a RED bag is walking toward us.
28. The man with the RED Beetle who was there when we came out of the bathroom is at the top of the hill and a man with a RED shirt comes from the other direction.
29. As we get to Pacific and Neptune a man with a RED shirt comes up from the beach and walks in front of us.
30. As we cross the intersection of Neptune and Pacific a RED car passes by. Next a biker with a RED shirt passes by.
31. I put the dog’s waste in the can at Neptune. As we start toward Pacific a RED car passes in front of us. This is typical Gang Stalking behavior.
32. We cross Pacific Street to start back to our car. A girl with a RED phone comes in front of us and in back of us is a lady with a RED sweater.
33. As we are back at the car there is a boy with a RED shirt at the corner of Breakwater and Pacific. Then a man with a RED shirt comes up Breakwater Way. Then a man in a van with a RED shirt stops at the stop sign at the same corner.
34. As we get into our car there is one man running down Breakwater Way. He has RED shorts on.
35. As we pull out of the parking lot there is a RED car first in line at the intersections coming up Breakwater Way. Then another RED car.
36. As we get to the intersection of Breakwater Way and Pacific there is a man on a bicycle with RED shorts riding toward us.
37. As we get to Pier View there is a RED car first at the intersection and a person in RED crosses in front of us.
38. Going home up Mission two RED cars ride ahead of us.
39. At Douglas and Mission there is a RED car first at the intersection.
40. There is a girl in RED at the corner of 76 and Rancho Del Oro.
People everywhere are trying to force their will on other people and then they wonder why there is divisiveness.