Oceanside Police Do Classic Same Time Exit/Entry Gang Stalking Today
July 9, 2013 - Today's Walk
1. As I leave my home and go up Coral Drive – a RED car comes in the opposite lane – there are no other cars on the road.
2. I go down Mira Pacific Drive – there is a white car in the middle of the block with its trunk open.
3. I get to the corner of Vista and Olsen Way and a RED truck pulls out in front of us.
4. I get to the corner of Jefferson and Vista Way – a RED truck is beside us – a RED car is to our right.
5. I turn right continuing on Jefferson St. and a RED car is the first car to come toward me in the opposite lane.
We took our walk on Ditmar Street in Oceanside and the Surrounding Streets. What I notice is that the USUAL RESIDENTS we see in RED on Ditmar Street or with RED cars coming in or going out of driveways are ALL ABSENT TODAY.
6. As we start our walk crossing the intersection of Ditmar Street and West Street first a RED truck passes by and then a RED car.
7. We go only a few feet more and another RED truck passes by.
8. As we pass the intersection of Ditmar Street and Stanley another RED truck comes by.
9. Then we see a person in RED shorts walking his dog in front of us. He is the only person on Ditmar Street in front of us.
10. In the lot of the Masonic Lodge as we pass it there is a car that seems to exactly like our silver Honda Civic with its trunk open. A gray Prius similar to our old gray Prius comes out of the alley beside the Masonic Lodge.
11. We pass Diego’s Mexican Food where a white truck is ordering food with two RED hats on its dashboard.
12. In the parking lot of Diego’s there is a RED car parked on the end.
13. As we walk on Stanley Street a man is working on his tail light with his trunk open.
14. At the end of Stanley Street a man on a bike comes toward us with a RED bag then turns around.
15. We walk a block on the Coast Highway. When we reach the corner/St.Anne’s Episcopal Church two RED cars riding together pass by us. Then the man we saw on Stanley Street riding on his bike with a RED bag comes in front of us.
Now Starts The Same Time Exit/Entry Gang Stalking As We Near The End of Our Walk
16. As we go up West Street at the end of our walk going back to our car a RED truck passes in front of us.
There are practically no other cars on the street at this time.
17. Next at the corner of Ditmar and West Street as we go back to our car IS AN OCEANSIDE POLICE CAR – CLASSIC SAME TIME EXIT/ENTRY GANG STALKING BY THE OCEANSIDE POLICE.
18. We cross the intersection of Ditmar Street and West Street – AND A MAN WITH A RED MOTORCYCLE DRIVES UP AND STOPS AT THE INTERSECTION.
THIS IS ALL CLASS SAME TIME EXIT/ENTRY GANG STALKING – WE GET NEAR OUR CAR – RED TRUCK IN FRONT OF US – POLICE CAR IN FRONT OF US – RED MOTORCYCLE AS WE CROSS THE STREET – ALMOST NO OTHER CARS ON THE ROAD.
As we walk on Ditmar Street we see the white truck we saw at Diego’s with two red hats on its dash riding passed us on Ditmar Street.
19. We go another block to where we parked our car. We cross Leonard Street and Ditmar Street as we cross the intersection and look down at the coast highway – FIRST WE SEE A RED CAR – THEN AN OCEANSIDE POLICE CAR – THEY DO THIS FREQUENTLY – YOU LOOK DOWN THE STREET CROSSING THE STREET AND THE GANG STALKERS ARE THERE.
WE’RE ALMOST AT OUR CAR – THEY’VE BEEN TRACKING US - RIGHT BEFORE WE GO INTO OUR CAR THEY STALK.
20. AS I GET IN MY CAR AND START IT UP ON NEARLY EMPTY STREETS A RED TRUCK PASSES BY.
21. As we get to Oceanside Blvd. on the coast highway on our way home there is a RED car first at the intersection.
22. As we reach Whaley Street on the coast highway a RED car passes in front of us, another RED car passes beside us in the opposite lane.
23. A RED car is first at the intersection at Cassidy St. and the coast highway.
24. As we get to the corner of the coast highway and Vista Way there is a man with a RED hat first in line at the intersection.
25. I take 78 home. I get off 78 get onto Vista Way – THERE IS AN EMS VEHICLE WITH ITS SIREN ON IN THE OPPOSITE LAND TO MY LEFT – TO MY RIGHT IS A RUNNER IN RED.
26. I remember I forgot to go to Albertsons. Turn around to go to Albertsons.
27. I pull into a parking space at Albertson’s – a RED car goes by.
28. As I go into Albertson’s there is two women with a child coming out. The child is wearing RED.
29. As I leave the Albertson’s mall there is a man in a vehicle coming in – he is wearing a RED shirt.
An Anchor is a stimulus that evokes a response. Gang Stalkers use anchoring to try to elicit a negative state in the target. Our brain works to automatically form associations between stimuli. It works like this. A target is Gang Stalked. Gang Stalking elicits a negative emotional state in the target. All the Gang Stalkers expose the target to another stimulus - the anchor - for instance, "lawnmowers left on lawns." Each day as the target rides in his car through his neighborhood he sees the people who have previously been gang stalking him have all left their lawnmowers out in the front of their lawns. Now when the target goes into other neighborhoods - where gang stalking may also be occurring, since it is sometimes done through Neighborhood Watch Groups, he sees a lawn mower left on a lawn, and a negative emotional state is elicited in the target.
Anchors can be any stimulus that all the Gang Stalkers use. Some common anchors used in Gang Stalking are:
2. car door open
3. house door open
4. cars of Gang Stalkers parked on the road in front of the target’s windows
5. open trunk of a car
6. open car hood
7.lawn mower left on lawn
8. garage door open
9. PORCH LIGHTS TURNED ON AND OFF
10. alarms set off
11. phone ringing
12. cars like my current car/silver Honda Civics
13. cars like my former car/gray Prius
I never say that individuals are Gang Stalkers. I'm not a mind reader. I cannot know a person's intentions. All I tell about is patterns in Government Gang Stalking.
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards Gang Stalk/MOB Ordinary Citizens With Our Radicalized Neighborhood Watch Groups (who use conspicuous surveillance/RED cars and trucks, RED bikes, RED strollers, wearing or carrying something RED).