The first scholarly book on MOBBING was written by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry in 2012. Few people know what MOBBING is - that's why the U.S. Government in a New COINTELPRO-like Program is getting away with it.
Our Walk on Laguna Drive in Carlsbad, CA on June 21, 2014
I would like to emphasize I NEVER say anyone in my videos is a Government Gang Stalker. I am not a mind reader. I don't know people's intentions. I took the video below to show what I saw in the hopes it, along with the rest of my videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/bonnieleec - will provoke an investigation into the horrific Government Gang Stalking that I have endured for eight years.
Here we are getting out of our car for our walk.
There were very few people on the street.
The reason I took video of the barrage of RED cars and trucks that passed by us as we walked on Laguna Drive is that for the last eight years I have been Gang Stalked by First Responders, Security Guards, and people driving RED cars and trucks or wearing or carrying RED.
What Is Government Gang Stalking?
The definition given to newswoman Candice Nguyen of the Central Coast News, KCBA.com, by “local law enforcement” was “gang stalking is when multiple people organized to systematically stalk and harass a person, whether emotionally or physically.”
The tactic being used – Mobbing/Gang Stalking – is discussed in a new book published by Oxford University Press.
Mobbing Causes, Consequences and Solutions by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry
I pulled out of my parking space after our walk. And when I reached the next corner - a person in RED was walking there.
Please call members of the California delegation in the House of Representatives and ask them to Investigate Government Gang Stalking.
Talking Points For Your Conversation:
1. What is Going On:
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards, Citizen Vigilantes - probably Our Neighborhood Watch Groups - are Gang Stalking average citizens.
2. The Tactic being Used Is Mobbing which is discussed in a new book by Oxford University Press: Mobbing Causes, Consequences and Solutions by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry
The tactic is called mobbing/gang stalking.
3. What we are seeing is reminiscent of the blacklists of the McCarthy Era, RED Squads, and COINTELPRO.
4. George Bush rescinded anti-COINTELPRO legislation. Obama's Attorney General hasn’t written new Guidelines for the FBI opening the door for what we are seeing.
5. The ACLU says illegal police surveillance is going on in over thirty states. What we are seeing is a national problem that requires investigation by our intelligence committees.
6. Bush in Operation Tips tried to get Neighborhood Watch Groups involved in the War on Terror. What we are seeing is their involvement in Government Gang Stalking - that has nothing to do with terrorism, but rather, is an egregious abuse of government power.
7. The FBI is known for its use of conspicuous surveillance and that is what we are seeing where, not only First Responders and Security Guards are Gang Stalking citizens, but also, Neighborhood Watch Groups using RED cars, RED trucks, wearing or carrying RED.
8. Colonel Anthony Shaffer who wrote Operation Dark Heart told Judge Napolitano on Freedom Watch that our Government uses Neuro-Linguistic Programming in its PSY-OPS program. One question the intelligence committees need to ask is why did so many firemen – who Gang Stalk – signed up for Neuro-Linguistic Programming Workshops where Anchoring – the technique that forms the core of Government Gang Stalking – is taught.
9. Techniques used in Government Gang Stalking are constant conspicuous surveillance, Shunning where neighbors are elicited to Gang Stalk to socially isolate targeted citizens, NOISE to harass using power equipment, mobbing in the targeted citizen’s workplace, even intimidation with dogs. This is a program of UNREMITTING HARASSMENT reminiscent of the Stasi in East Germany.
10. Video evidence of Government Gang Stalking can be found here.
"Unless new and tighter controls are established by legislation, domestic intelligence activities threaten to undermine our democratic society and fundamentally alter its nature." Church Committee (US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Activities Within the U.S.)