1. We come to the intersection of Vista/Way and El Camino Real. There is a RED car first at the intersection.
2. There is a RED car beside me.Two RED cars come around the corner.
3. We get gas in the 76 station on the corner of Oceanside Blvd. and the Coast Highway. When I come out from paying for my gas a man with RED sneakers is there. A RED truck passes by.
4. We turn onto Mission Ave. from the Coast Highway. A RED car is at the corner. A Fire Engine is there near Cleveland St. and Mission Ave. A POLICE CAR LICENSE PLATE (might be off by one letter or number) 1275409 passes us in the opposite lane.
5. When we get to the corner of Pacific and Mission there is a young man and a young woman each on opposite sides of Mission Ave., each with RED shorts on.
6. When we go down to the South Strand a woman with a RED hat and a RED top is going into a car. Two boys with RED shirts cross the street in front of us.
7. As we get out of our car a woman with RED shorts passes by behind our car.
8. We walk in park on the South Strand. As we get to the exit of the park AN OCEANSIDE POLICE CAR GOES BY.
9. During our walk on the South Strand. There is a RED truck. A woman wearing RED shorts walks in front of us a short time. A man with long RED socks walks by us. One of the newer homes on the South Strand has a RED shirt in front of it. Red car license plate 6ZWS771 passes by. Red car license plate 6LEU734 passes by. A woman with a RED skirt stands on the strand. We see a man on a bike with a RED hat. We see him again at the end of the Strand as we leave it in our car. A group of people some of which are wearing RED pass by. A woman with a RED Toyota bag slung over her shoulder walks by. A woman comes out of 414 South Strand eating a RED licorice (what was it a couple of days ago there was a woman who pulled beside us at the Rancho del Oro/Vista Way intersection in her car - EATING A RED LICORICE). People at 412 South Strand sit by a table with two RED cups on it. A woman walks by with a RED tank top on. A man with a RED shirt passes by on a bicycle. A girl passes by with a RED sweat jacket tied to her waist. There are two RED cups on the ground outside 15 South Strand. An older man passes by who everytime we see him is wearing RED shorts. As we approach our car a man with RED shorts is in back of us on a bicycle. Two RED cars pass behind us as we get in our car.
There are people with RED on the corner and a bicyclist with RED on as we reach the top of the hill coming up from the South Strand after our walk.
As we ride on Pacific Street there is a lady in RED walking on the street.
There is a RED car parked on the corner as we turn left on Oceanside Blvd.
When we reach the the intersection of Oceanside Blvd. and the Coast Highway AN OCEANSIDE POLICE CAR PASSES IN FRONT OF US.
As we get ready to make a left turn into State St. a RED vehicle is there at the beginning of State St.
When we got to the entrance of the Sprouts lot - the store we go to for groceries on the way home - there were three California Highway Patrol Cars near the entrance of the lot.
Seems the anchor used by our GANG STALKING POLICE today is their own cars.
Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Schaffer told Judge Napolitano on Freedom Watch our Government was using Neuro-Linguistic Programming in its PSY-OPS program.
The NLP tactic being used on Citizens is Anchoring.
I go a little further in the lot and see another police vehicle.
The above is what I saw on our outing today. I NEVER SAY ANY INDIVIDUAL CAR OR TRUCK OR PERSON I SEE IS A GANG STALKER. I AM NOT A MIND READER SO I CANNOT KNOW PEOPLE’S INTENTIONS. I JUST SHOW WHAT I SEE.
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards Gang Stalk/MOB Ordinary Citizens With Our Radicalized Neighborhood Watch Groups (who use conspicuous surveillance/RED cars and trucks, RED bikes, RED strollers, wearing or carrying something RED).