I'm starting off this page with a you tube video of how we ended our walk. After our walk we went back to the parking lot where we parked. A Gang Stalking Carlsbad, CA Policeman was there. The Gang Stalking tactic is called Same Time Exit/Entry. We go to enter the parking lot to go home - a GANG STALKER is there.
1. Our outing started today when I came down Buena Hills to exit my development. A RED motorcycle passed in front of me at the intersection of Buena Hills and Vista Way.
A RED car passes in front of us and goes into Hooters as we ride on Vista Way.
3. When we get to the intersection of Valley Glen and Vista Way a RED car passes by us first in the opposite lane.
There's a RED SUV first at the intersection at the intersection of El Camino Real and Vista Way.
A person with a RED helmet is first at the intersection at the intersection of Olson Way and Vista Way.
6. After we go over the overpass of the 5 on Jefferson St. there was a bicyclist in RED and a boy in RED with some other boys on the street. Other than that I didn't see any pedestrians on the street.
Here we are crossing Carlsbad Village Drive.
Only one lady walks on one of the side streets we pass off Jefferson St. She carries a RED bag.
We park in one of the handicap spots in the parking lot of the Carlsbad Senior Center near the park. We often park in this same place for our walks in this area. A single RED cup is on the wall.
As we walk on Pine Avenue there is only one boy in front of us on the sidewalk - a boy in RED.
This is what the block ahead looks like as we get closer to the Pine Ave./Harding St. Intersection.
Here we're almost at the Harding St./Pine Ave. Intersection.
Here we are ready to cross the street.
As we walk down Harding Street a woman in RED stand in front of us.
As we start to walk down Oak Ave. a RED car passes by us.
On an empty Oak Ave. an SUV passes by us with a man with a RED shirt in it.
AS WE GET TO THE INTERSECTION OF OAK AVE. AND JEFFERSON ST. A WHITE POLICE SUV ROUNDS THE CORNER COMING UP OAK AVE.
As we turn right on Jefferson St. the only car coming down the street is a RED SUV.
20. When we reach the middle of Jefferson St. TWO CARLSBAD POLICE CARS PASS IN FRONT OF US ON CARLSBAD VILLAGE DRIVE AHEAD AND THEN AN ALARM SOUND GOES OFF FOR A FEW SECONDS.
Then a RED car passes by.
As we start back to our car because my brother is getting tired - a man with a RED bag crosses the street in front of us.
23. After we cross Oak Ave. and get to the middle of Jefferson St. on our way back to our car someone makes a single BEEP. A few steps later we hear another BEEP this time coming from in back of us.
As we reach our car a woman in a black car takes a child with a RED shirt from the front of the car to the back of the car.
California Highway Patrol Gang Stalking Street Theater or a real stop? You decide.
On my way home I stop in the 7/11 store I USUALLY DO to buy my lotto tickets. Across the street are two California Highway Patrol Vehicles with their flashing lights on. A few minutes later (I have a video of this) people in RED walk through the scene. Gang Stalkers often do something called Street Theater - a phony street scene whose ulterior motive is Gang Stalking. Hence I will leave it to you to decide did California Highway Patrol (who you can see do anchoring if you go to my you tube channel - bonnieleec) really stop someone or is this just Street Theater/Anchoring across from the 7/11 store where they know I stop for my lotto tickets?
The above is a description of what I saw on our outing today. I NEVER SAY ANY INDIVIDUAL CAR OR TRUCK OR PERSON I SEE IS A GANG STALKER. I AM NOT A MIND READER SO I CANNOT KNOW PEOPLE’S INTENTIONS. I JUST DESCRIBE WHAT I SEE.
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards Gang Stalk/MOB Ordinary Citizens With Our Radicalized Neighborhood Watch Groups (who use conspicuous surveillance/RED cars and trucks, RED bikes, RED strollers, wearing or carrying something RED).