Video Picks From A Government Gang Stalking Target's Outings
The Corrupt U.S. Government is at it again. For 15 years during the time of the Vietnam War it ran its notorious COINTELPRO program. Bush/Cheney rescinded anti-COINTELPRO regulations and started a Government Gang Stalking Program. The tactic used in the program is MOBBING. They radicalized Neighborhood Watch Groups and First Responders and turned them into Government Gang Stalkers. Modeled on the Stasi in East Germany that used UNREMITTING HARASSMENT, the American Stasi uses White, Black and RED cars (used exclusively RED until the public started to catch on) or wears White, Black or RED clothing in conspicuous surveillance. What's happening is firemen etc. are using Suspicious Activity Reports in personal vendettas and average citizens targeted in this way are being Gang Stalked by our American Stasi 24/7 FOR YEARS. Send a message to our Corrupt U.S. Government that abuses its power - No Stasi in America. Pursue Terrorists. Stop Gang Stalking Citizens in Personal Vendettas.
From Our Outing on Nov. 29, 2015
1.As I reach the bottom of Buena Hills to exit my development on a very empty Vista Way - a White car passes in front of me. White is the predominant color used in U.S. Government Gang Stalking.
2. When I came into the Post Office it was completely empty. In this video you see when I came out/exited the Post Office a White truck has pulled up and a lady in White went into the Post Office. White is the predominant color used in Government Gang Stalking.
3. Here I've just pulled into a parking space at Walmart. I get out of my car and in a very empty Walmart lot - a person in White goes by. White is the predominant color used in U.S. Government Gang Stalking.
4. I exit Walmart and so does a man in White pants.
5. Here I'm getting into my car after coming out of Walmart as one of the Corrupt Gang Stalking Police of Oceanside, CA who Gang Stalk with the American Stasi (REDS, Whites and Blacks/Our Radicalized Neighborhood Watch Groups/Citizen Corps) goes behind me. This is Same Time Exit/Entry Government Gang Stalking.
From Our Outing on Nov. 18, 2015 - in the morning
1. I go to buy a lotto ticket – where I frequently go – a person in White/the only person there – is there when I walk in. I leave. He’s sitting in a chair outside. White is the primary color used in Government Gang Stalking.
2. I back out of my space after coming out of the store where I bought a lotto ticket and a black and red car (black and red are two of the three colors used in Government Gang Stalking) are pulling in. The tactic in Government Gang Stalking is called Same Time Exit/Entry.
From Our Outing on Nov. 18, 2015 - in the afternoon
3. As we get in our car and are about to leave after our walk - two people in White walk by and then a person in RED and a person in Black appear. White, Black and RED are the colors used in Government Gang Stalking.
4. As we started our walk today a White car passed in front of us to drive in an alley. Then two girls started getting out of a Black car - one of them wore RED. White, Black and RED are the colors used by the Government Gang Stalkers.
5. As we start our walk - first a White car passes in front of us and goes in an alley (last video). Then two girls get our of a Black SUV - one of them is wearing RED. White, Black and RED are the colors used in Government Gang Stalking.
From Our Outing - Nov. 19, 2015
1. I found it interesting that we parked in a lot completely without cars and still as we got out of our car for our walk - a Black car passed by. Black is one of the three colors used by Government Gang Stalkers.
2. As we start our walk - a White car is at one corner - a Black car is at the other corner.
3. There are only two people walking on the sidewalk with us - one of them in White.
From Our Outing on Nov. 20, 2015
1. Here I am pulling into a parking space at Walmart as people in White and Black pass in front of us.
2. Here we are coming to a corner tonight in taking our walk - two RED cars and a Black car are there. RED, Black and White are the colors used by America's Gang Stalking Stasi.
3. As we arrive back at our car after our walk - a man in Black and White is there, too.
4. Here we are having just left our parking space. As we exit row where we parked - coincidentally, a RED car is going in.
From Our Outing on Nov. 21, 2015
1. As I get out of my car to go into Petco behind me are a person wearing White and a person wearing Black.
2. As we go back to our car after coming out of Petco, a man with a RED shirt is getting out of his truck.
Our Outing on Nov. 25, 2015
1.As I back out of my driveway to go out, across the street a White truck is pulling in.
2. Here I've just left my house, just left my street and am about to go onto Buena Hills to exit my development. A White Car - White is the most frequent color used in Government Gang Stalking - is there at the corner. It rounds the corner, goes a ways, turns around and comes in back of me.
3. As I exit my development there at the corner (Buena Hills/Vista Way) is a White car to the right of me and a left car to the left of me. White and Black are the primary colors used in Government Gang Stalking.
From Our Outing on Nov. 26, 2015
1. Our car was the only one in the lot because all the stores associated with this lot were closed. We start our walk and a RED JEEP comes into the lot and turns around in front of us. RED, White and Black are the colors used in our Corrupt Government's Gang Stalking Program.
2. As we were leaving the lot - a RED Jeep turned in front of us (last video), now, Surprise! as we return to the lot - another RED vehicle.
From Our Outing on Nov. 28, 2015
1. As we are almost back to our car in the lot beside Target – a woman in White comes walking quickly into the lot.
2. As we exit Target's - there at the corner - are White cars and a Black one. White and Black are the primary colors now used in Our Corrupt Government's Gang Stalking Program.
From Our Outing on Nov. 30, 2015
1. When I got out of my car to go into Staples a White SUV came by and pulled in, in back of me and a person in White passed by. White is now the predominant color used by the Gang Stalking American Stasi/Citizen Corps/Our Radicalized Neighborhood Watch Groups.
2. I come out of Staples going back to our car - letting my dog down to pee - and a RED car pulls up in front of us. RED was the sole color used in my Government Gang Stalking from 2006 to May 29, 2015. Today it is still used in Government Gang Stalking along with White and Black.
I would like to emphasize I never say individuals in any of my videos are Government Gang Stalkers. I am not a mind reader. I don't know people's intentions. I just show you what I see to Provoke An Investigation into Government Gang Stalking.
My computer is constantly being messed with to prevent me from posting pictures and videos to my website.