America has something akin to a Stasi consisting of First Responders and Neighborhood Watch Groups Gang Stalking/MOBBING ordinary citizens. Our COINTELPRO-loving Intel Agencies are getting away with it, because we haven't had a President ethical enough to stop it.
Our Walk on Garfield Street in Carlsbad, CA - 7/5/2014
I would like to emphasize in no way am I saying anyone in the videos below are Gang Stalkers. I am not a mind reader. I do not know people's intentions. I just show what I see to provoke an investigation into the horrific Government Gang Stalking Program of the United States Government.
1.I come out of the place where I bought my lotto ticket - a RED car is there first in line at the intersection.
2. Interesting how there is someone in RED at nearly every corner in our walk on Garfield Street today.
3. Lots of RED as we approached intersections while walking on Garfield Street today.
4. As we approached the corner of Garfield and Acacia Ave. it was RED, RED, RED, RED, RED - one after another (plus BEEPING).
5. As we approached the corner of Garfield and Acacia Ave. it was RED, RED, RED, RED, RED - one after another (plus BEEPING).
6. So exciting crossing at the intersection of Garfield Street and Acacia Ave. today - first one red car, then a second red car, then a bicyclist in RED, then a 3rd RED car, then a 4th RED car, then a person in RED and BEEPING.
7. What a coincidence! In the time it took us to cross the street of Garfield and Acacia Ave. there were four RED cars, a person in RED, a bicyclist in RED, BEEPING and when we got to the other side - a RED truck that passed by.
8. Here we are approaching the corner of Garfield Street and Cherry Ave.
9. As we approach the corner of Garfield Street and Cherry Ave. a second RED Vehicle passes in front of us.
10. As we approach the corner of Juniper Ave. and Garfield Street a bicyclist in RED rides by.
11.As we were at the corner of Garfield Street and Juniper - first a bicyclist in RED passed by, then a RED car.
12. As we were at the corner of Juniper Ave. and Garfield Street fist a bicyclist in RED passed us, then a RED car, then this second RED car.
13. Letting you see what we see after having crossed the corner of Garfield St. and Juniper Ave.
14. This is the pattern we have seen all during our walk on Garfield Street in Carlsbad, CA today. We come to a corner and there is at least one, or more often , multiple cars/trucks/people in RED.
What Is Government Gang Stalking?
The definition given to newswoman Candice Nguyen of the Central Coast News, KCBA.com, by “local law enforcement” was “gang stalking is when multiple people organized to systematically stalk and harass a person, whether emotionally or physically.”
The tactic being used – Mobbing/Gang Stalking – is discussed in a new book published by Oxford University Press.
Mobbing Causes, Consequences and Solutions by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards, Citizen Vigilantes using RED cars, RED trucks, Wearing or Carrying RED - probably Our Neighborhood Watch Groups - are Gang Stalking average citizens 24/7 for years.
Why We Need a New Church Committee to Fix Our Broken Intelligence System
Call Your Congressional Representatives and tell them we need a new Church Committee-type investigation into Government Gang Stalking and other abuses of our intelligence-industrial complex against American citizens.
Talking Points For When You Call Your Representatives in Congress:
1. What is Going On:
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards, Citizen Vigilantes - probably Our Neighborhood Watch Groups - are Gang Stalking average citizens.
2. The Tactic being Used Is Mobbing which is discussed in a new book by Oxford University Press: Mobbing Causes, Consequences and Solutions by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry
The tactic is called mobbing/gang stalking.
3. What we are seeing is reminiscent of the blacklists of the McCarthy Era, RED Squads, and COINTELPRO.
4. George Bush rescinded anti-COINTELPRO legislation. Obama's Attorney General hasn’t written new Guidelines for the FBI opening the door for what we are seeing.
5. The ACLU says illegal police surveillance is going on in over thirty states. What we are seeing is a national problem that requires investigation by our intelligence committees.
6. Bush in Operation Tips tried to get Neighborhood Watch Groups involved in the War on Terror. What we are seeing is their involvement in Government Gang Stalking - that has nothing to do with terrorism, but rather, is an egregious abuse of government power.
7. The FBI is known for its use of conspicuous surveillance and that is what we are seeing where, not only First Responders and Security Guards are Gang Stalking citizens, but also, Neighborhood Watch Groups using RED cars, RED trucks, wearing or carrying RED.
8. Colonel Anthony Shaffer who wrote Operation Dark Heart told Judge Napolitano on Freedom Watch that our Government uses Neuro-Linguistic Programming in its PSY-OPS program. One question the intelligence committees need to ask is why did so many firemen – who Gang Stalk – signed up for Neuro-Linguistic Programming Workshops where Anchoring – the technique that forms the core of Government Gang Stalking – is taught.
9. Techniques used in Government Gang Stalking are constant conspicuous surveillance, Shunning where neighbors are elicited to Gang Stalk to socially isolate targeted citizens, NOISE to harass using power equipment, mobbing in the targeted citizen’s workplace, even intimidation with dogs. This is a program of UNREMITTING HARASSMENT reminiscent of the Stasi in East Germany.
Senator Lee: If the FBI can unfairly target a presidential campaign, imagine what it can do to regular Americans. Senator Durbin: To Attorney General under Bush, Michael Mukasey - the authority you enabled could result in the FBI conducting a "long-term physical surveillance of an innocent American citizen".