Understanding Globalist Dick Cheney's Autocratic Mind That Gave Us U.S. Government Gang Stalking
The Mind of New World Order Dick
1. 9/11 was an opportunity to use the State Secrets Doctrine to upend the legal constraints of the Constitution.
2. Cheney’s Map of a New World Order Ruled By Elites Needed Mass Surveillance and Programs Like Government Gang Stalking To Intimidate the Public and Inculcate Fear In Citizens to Succeed. People in a Constitutional Republic would not willing turn over Power To An Autocratic Elite.
3. The New World Order Globalist Elites had the right to control every aspect of a citizen’s behavior with an Electronic Panoptican of Total Surveillance disciplinary power - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticism.
4. In the Globalist New World Order the World Government of Elites would know everything about the citizens and would use that information for disciplinary purposes.
5. Nation States who didn’t acknowledge the power of the New World Order Globalist Elites would be crushed in ongoing Wars.
6. The Autocrat Cheney reasoned World Government by New World Order Elites was necessary to maintain and grow the wealth of World Wide Corporations, necessary to guarantee World Peace wherein they would thrive.
7. The New World Order Elites would form the “dominant coalition that grants each other privileges such as access to resources.”
8. “A limited access to privileges is necessary to avoid competition among the members of the dominant coalition, who then will credibly commit to cooperate and will form the state.” As we are seeing such Elites would be above the law.
9. Autocracies such as the New World Order Dick Cheney envisioned bleed into Oligarchies. “Most historical autocrats depended on their nobles, the military, the priesthood, or other elite groups.”
10. “Autocracy, then, is maintained as long as the personal relationships of the elite continue to forge the dominant coalition.” Even when we think we are getting Change such as electing Barack Obama, at the last minute there is a bait and switch tactic and we get the Team of Rivals – the same old Privileged Elites Installed in Power.
11. “For them, the de jure political power comes from political institutions, whereas the de facto political power is determined by the distribution of resources. Those holding the political power in the present will design the political and economic institutions in the future according to their interests. In autocracies, both de jure and de facto political powers are concentrated in one person or a small elite that will promote institutions for keeping the de jure political power as concentrated as the de facto political power, thereby maintaining autocratic regimes with extractive institutions.”
12. Such an autocracy must “weaken all opposition to their rule.” Civil Liberties must be curtailed. The Media and other sources of information must be controlled. “All opposition must be weakened.”
13. Seen as a particular threat are those who advocate for strong individuals and individuation.
I-It relating is totally subjective. The I looks at everything in relation to their self. Their desires and concerns are a barrier to real meeting. There is contrivance and hypocrisy. Imposition characterizes I-It Relating as the I tries to impose their views, their wants on the other.