Why This Independent Will Vote Straight Republican in November
What the GOP needs to do in November To Win
Heard on the news today that the big advantage the Republicans had in the November election is shrinking because they don’t have a message.
I have a few things to say about that:
1. How do Republicans think there will be a Red Wave with Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy as leaders of the Party? Republicans need to highlight the dynamic Populist leaders that best represent the Party the Republicans have become – people like Governor Glenn Youngkin, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, Senator Tim Scott, Governor Ron DeSantis – the young, articulate voices of the Republican Party. They need to become the spokespeople of the New Republican Party.
2. I can’t understand it when they say Republicans have nothing to run on. Have nothing to run on? These are the reasons this Independent has voted straight Republican in the past and will do it again in November.
3. 1st – the Open border. On the news they have just said water will be a problem here in the West where I live and we know about supply chain shortages. What sense does in make to Open our border letting millions of people flood in when we have water shortages, supply chain shortages? It’s just like the Democrats to increase demand without increasing supply – increasing population and not more schools, more emergency rooms, more housing. Republicans would finish the Wall and go back to Trump policies which worked. Republicans would have Rule of Law at the border.
4. The second big issue is Freedom. Republicans are the Party of Freedom. It is the Democrats that brought us Cancel Culture, a Ministry of Truth, a government/social media alliance that silences dissent. And now the Justice Department allied with our Intelligence Agencies is going after Democrat political opposition, labeling parents who want a say in their children’s education - terrorists, having a double standard for those protesting election results on Jan. 6 and those who burned our cities, targeted our police, yet were encouraged and bailed out by Democrat leaders.
5. Republicans brought us Energy Independence and would do it again. Democrats brought us gas and energy people can’t afford, made us dependent for oil on Venezuela and Saudi Arabia, thus compromising our ability to defend ourselves, our military readiness, hurting the poor the most.
6. Republicans stood up to China recognizing it as our No. 1 threat. They would bring manufacturing done in China home, helping our national security, not increasing our dependence on a nation that wants to dominate us.
7. Democrats have created a Crime Spree in many cities. Republicans would restore common sense policies on Crime.
8. Democrats have encouraged Propaganda in our schools – Critical Race Theory, Gender Queer Theory. Republicans would give parents Choice by giving them vouchers to choose schools that best meet the needs of their children.
9. Republicans respect life. Democrats demand abortion up until the 9th month. The former Democrat Governor of Virgina explained: "If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother." He’s talking about infanticide.
10. The weakness of Biden resulted in Russia attacking Ukraine. Republicans would Restore Peace through strength. Trump got a dialogue going with North Korea. He got a peace deal in the Middle East. He stood up to China and Iran so there was no doubt there would be consequences for them under a Republican Administration.
11. Unlike Democrats, Republicans are not Globalists who would allow Global organizations to tell us what we can and can’t do in the United States. They stand up for the average worker who has lost economic ground under Globalism. That’s why Democrats are now the Party of Global corporations and Republicans are now the party of everyday people.
12. Republicans are the party of capitalism who gave people like my father, an Italian immigrant, a chance to start small businesses to support his family. Republicans have eliminated unnecessary regulations that stifle business. When I considered starting a small counseling business after I retired, I looked at the city taxes, the county taxes, the state taxes, the federal taxes I would have to pay and couldn’t see how I could make a profit. People are fleeing Blue States because of the Tax and Spend policies of the Democrats that have raised property taxes, sales taxes, income taxes so high in Blue States people can no longer afford to live in them.
13. The reason I voted a straight Republican ticket is I believe in helping people who can’t help themselves, the very poor, the very handicapped, but I do not believe in the Democrats’ helping certain able bodied groups in our society at the expense of other groups – often worse off than the groups getting the freebies.
I believe in the individual, not identity politics. I believe left to themselves, given a decent playing field that does not oppress them with regulations, high taxes – they will use their creativity and energy to support their families, themselves, and succeed. I believe in capitalism, the free market, over socialism which seems to go hand in hand with Authoritarian Government.
14. I have high regard for our forefathers, our Constitution/Bill of Rights, our Declaration of Independence. I don’t understand those who say White people today are responsible for the sins of Slavery in the U.S. – while they ignore Slavery going on today in China.
15. It was shocking to see how the Administrative State tried to undermine President Trump. There are bureaucrats in America who believe they should be the decision-makers in America, not the American people, government by the Administrative State, not government by, for and of the people.
16. Republicans stand for Election integrity, not allowing those who demonize their political opponents to cheat.
In conclusion, I believe the Republicans could have a Red Wave in November, if Glenn Youngkin, Tim Scott, Ron DeSantis, Elise Stefanik were the face of the New Republican Party, not Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell.
The Message of the Republican Party is clear to me:
1. Restoring the Rule of Law at the Democrat Open Border.
2. Freedom of Speech. No Cancel Culture. Ministry of Truth. Government/Social Media Alliance to Silence Opposition Voices.
3. No misusing our Intelligence Agencies for political ends. Reform of our Intelligence Agencies.
4. Government of, by, and for the People, not of, by and for the Administrative State/Elites – what Republicans call the Swamp.
5. Restoring the Integrity of the Justice Department.
6. Restoring Energy Independence.
7. Bringing manufacturing back from China and increasing our military defenses so we are not dominated by China.
8. Restoring the Rule of Law that Democrat Prosecutors have destroyed.
9. Creating Peace through strength, not continuous war.
10. Not allowing Global organizations tell America what it can or cannot do, thus thwarting democracy, government of, by and for the people – of America.
11. Standing up for capitalism, the free market, where people like my father, a legal immigrant, could start a small business with which to support himself, his family.
12. Not helping, giving freebies to some groups in America at the expense, of often, equally needy, others.
13. Valuing our Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence.
14. Measures to make sure there is no cheating in our elections.
No message? That should be the message of the Republican Party. Put Glenn Youngkin, Elise Stefanik, Tim Scott, Ron DeSantis front and center. They will bring that Red Wave in November – not the old guard, Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell.
Senator Lee: If the FBI can unfairly target a presidential campaign, imagine what it can do to regular Americans. Senator Durbin: To Attorney General under Bush, Michael Mukasey - the authority you enabled could result in the FBI conducting a "long-term physical surveillance of an innocent American citizen".