Gang Stalking By Two Policemen From The Oceanside, CA Police Department Right After I Leave My Home On July 24, 2013
My Gang Stalking usually begins as I leave my home each day. It might include:
1. A Gang Stalking neighbor (police get most surrounding neighbors to join in the Gang Stalking) doing Same Time Exit/Entry - pulling into or out of their driveway when I leave my home.
2. A Gang Stalker could be passing in front of my home just as I'm leaving my home. They used to do it wearing RED, but now since many people know Gang Stalking Vigilantes wear RED - they just pass in front of my house.
3. Then I go down Buena Hills to exit my development. Normally, there will be a RED car passing in front of me at the intersection of Vista Way and Buena Hills or a person in RED crossing the street at that corner.
4. On July 24 there were these two Gang Stalking Oceanside Policemen waiting at the foot of Buena Hills. It is typical that the Gang Stalking Oceanside Police Gang Stalk me on my exiting my home. Gang Stalking the target on her exits and entries is a standard Government Gang Stalking practice.
5. When I came down Buena Hills I pulled over and got out of my car and made these two videos of the Gang Stalking Oceanside Police who were sitting there waiting for me to come down Buena Hills.