Keep Cutting the FBI's Budget For Their Nearly Two Decades of Government Gang Stalking Until We Can Get A New Agency That Isn't Corrrupt. First Responders/Neighborhood Watch Groups - the REDS - Gang Stalk Ordinary Citizens 24/7.
The caretaker of a brother with a profound mental handicap, I probably would not have had the courage to move alone with my brother from New York to California had it not been for my being Gang Stalked for 3 years in New York.
What do you do when you find out - here in California - you are Gang Stalked, too. What I did was carry a sign everywhere I went exposing I was being Gang Stalked and passing out leaflets.
Here is the content of my leaflet:
WE NOW HAVE AN AMERICAN STASI. WHAT THEY DO IS DESCRIBED BELOW:
Organized Gang Stalking
It's happening all over the United States. It's happening here in San Diego County. It's called organized gang stalking and there is no law against it. The phenomena was first noted by a German industrial psychologist, Dr. Heinz Leymann. He noted that a group of people would target an individual to force the individual out of the workplace and he called what they did "mobbing." Authors Noa Zanolli, Ruth Distler Schwartz, and Gail Pursell have described how it works in their book, Mobbing - U.S.A. Emotional Abuse in the Workplace. Whether taking place in the workplace or in the community, mobbing, as it is called when it happens in a workplace, or organized gang stalking, as it is called when it happens in the community, involves a kind of psychological torture whose goal is to drive the target out or to neutralize the target.
In the community it often works by sensitizing the target to a stimulus all of the organized gang stalkers use. The stimulus is often an everyday thing - for instance, the color "red." The thing that makes the stimulus so aversive is the frequency with which it occurs. A group of 20 or 30 or 50 or more of organized gang stalkers might be involved in harassing the target, so the target is continuously harassed with the same stimulus, but by different individuals. Every time the target enters or leaves his or her home, for instance, an organized gang stalker will be there with something red on. The target's routines are ascertained. Neighbors - afraid of being gang stalked themselves - might alert the gang stalkers when the target is leaving his or her home. When the target walks on the beach, three or four gang stalkers wearing red might be there. When the target opens his or her blinds in the morning, the first thing he or she will see is a person wearing red. Organized gang stalkers typically try to be there on entrances or exits of the target, so that when the target comes out of a store, the first thing he or she sees will be a gang stalker in red. It is the frequency of the stimulus that makes it so aversive and the isolation of the target. Gang stalkers often target people without support systems.
The target's property might have trash thrown on it. There will be car alarms set off if the target tries to take a walk or the beeping of horns. The gang stalkers often use noise to try to deprive the target of sleep. A program of "touchless torture" is set up by the organized gang stalkers in 24/7 harassment. The organized gang stalking might go on for years.
Primary targets are “women, minorities, dissidents, whistle blowers.”
Telling lies about a target.
Conspicuous surveillance of the target’s movements using red cars, red trucks, people who wear or carry red.
Enlistment of neighbors to join in the harassment, an attempt to try to isolate the target.
Increase in noise in the vicinity of the target’s home. Noise used for harassment timed to disrupt the target’s life, when he/she leaves her home, goes into her yard.
The use of dogs to intimidate – running up at the target – jumping out of car windows.
Hammering used for harassment.
Wrong numbers to target’s telephone.
Dumping garbage on target’s property.
Exiting or Entering at the same time the target exits or enters her/his home for the purpose of harassment.
Psychological tactics where ordinary everyday items are repetitively used to create a doublebind. Open garage doors, lawn mowers left on front lawns – repetitively used by gang stalkers to attract the target’s notice (where to notice and report such everything things makes the target sound crazy – the intent of gang stalkers).
Damage to property of target.
Honking of horns.
Vehicles stopping and standing in front of target’s home especially when he/she enters/exits.
Shining lights in target’s home.
The purpose of this organized gang stalking is to neutralize the target.
To make the target appear unstable and to discredit the target in the larger community.
To alienate and marginalize the target from the larger community.
To use tactics that leave no evidence for prosecution.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
You can help restore Constitutional protections by writing to your legislators found at www.Congress.org and asking them to:
1. to reinstate anti-COINTELPRO regulations and make it illegal for the FBI to monitor and conduct surveillance of religious and political groups without evidence of wrongdoing
2. create mechanisms of oversight over fusion centers that return Constitutional protections to American citizens
3. establish codes of ethics for police and firemen to prevent harassment of citizens using organized gang stalking tactics with consequences for violations
4. put "limitations on the ability of police departments to conduct surveillance of First Amendment Activity in the absence of criminal activity, a mechanism for persons to discover if police have been monitoring them, and a framework for reviewing and auditing intelligence files by a neutral third party"
5. make the person who initiates organized gang stalking against another person guilty of a hate crime
6. ask Congress to hold hearings on watch lists which already contain the names of 1.1 million Americans to put a stop to the growth of privacy invasive lists
7. tell Congress to stop the abuse of the states secret doctrine to hide government misconduct
8. tell lawmakers to stop police from using GPS to track American citizens without first getting a warrant
9. tell Congress to review U.S. surveillance law to stop the expansion of government authority to conduct domestic surveillance without evidence of wrongdoing
10. tell your representatives to urge President Obama to nominate a full complement of members to The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board and ask your senators to confirm them
11. tell Congress to adopt Frederick A. O. Schwarz, Jr. recommendation before Senator Feingold’s subcommittee on “Restoring The Rule Of Law” in America and to “by law create an independent bipartisan Investigatory Commission charged with determining what has gone wrong (and right) with our policies in confronting terrorism, and to recommend solutions.”
TELL CONGRESS TO STOP THE UNAMERICAN ACTIVITY OF ORGANIZED GANG STALKING. TO RESTORE DUE PROCESS OF LAW AND THE CHECKS AND BALANCES ON POWER OUR FOREFATHERS PUT IN PLACE TO PROTECT OUR LIBERTY.
From the ACLU: “Political surveillance and harassment by U.S. law enforcement agencies are on the rise with incidents reported in at least 33 states since 9/11.” For the full article google: “New ACLU Report And Web Hub Reveal Rise In Political Spying Across the United States.” The ACLU’s new website on government spying on Americans is at: http://www.aclu.org/spyfiles
You can access The Washington Post’s expose of our growing, inept intelligence-industrial complex by googling: “Top Secret America.”
My book, Organized Gang Stalking: New Torture Tactic to Neutralize Citizens? By Bonnie Lee Calcagno, is available from http://www.lulu.com. It describes organized gang stalking, helps you understand the group mind of the people who do it, describes the FBI’s notorious COINTELPRO program, the Church Committee’s recommendations to stop it, describes COINTELPRO today, describes problems with Fusion Centers, Massachusetts Senate Bill No. 931 that all states should adopt to rein in Fusion Centers, describes how our intelligence agencies lie to Congress, goes over the recommendations of the ACLU which would stop spying on American citizens, describes how the person who was the Chief Counsel for the Church Committee said we need a bipartisan Commission to investigate secret government programs put in place by executive order that may be violating our civil liberties, discusses the temperament of law enforcement, how our government hides its misconduct, and concludes with a discussion of America’s Shadow and questions that need to be investigated concerning the American Stasi.
Web Sites for More Information on Organized Gang Stalking
We need an investigation into the behavior of the FBI.
From: Intelligence Activities and the Rights of Americans 1976 US Senate Report on Illegal Wiretaps and Domestic Spying by the FBI, CIA and NSA by the Church Committee (US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Activities Within the United States)
1. “targets of intelligence activity have ranged far beyond persons who could properly be characterized as enemies of freedom and have extended to a wide array of citizens engaging in lawful activity.” P. 7
2. “The government has often undertaken the secret surveillance of citizens on the basis of their political beliefs, even when those beliefs posed no threat of violence or illegal acts on behalf of a hostile foreign power.” P.10
3. “Government officials – including those whose principal duty is to enforce the law – have violated or ignored the law over long periods of time and have advocated and defended their right to break the law.” P. 11
4. “Most domestic intelligence issues have not reached the courts, and in those cases when they have reached the courts, the judiciary has been reluctant to grapple with them.” P. 11
5. “Intelligence agencies have collected vast amounts of information about the intimate details of citizens’ lives and about their participation in legal and peaceful political activites.” P. 12
6. “The overwhelming number of excesses continuing over a prolonged period of time were due in large measure to the fact that the system of checks and balances – created in our Constitution to limit abuse of Government power – was seldom applied to the intelligence community. “P. 17
7. “But in the most basic harm was to the values of privacy and freedom which our Constitution seeks to protect and which intelligence activity infringed on a borad scale.” P. 18
8. “In light of the record of abuse revealed by our inquiry, the Committee is not satisfied with the position that mere exposure of what has occurred in the past will prevent its recurrence. Clear legal standards and effective oversight and controls are necessary to ensure that domestic intelligence activity does not itself undermine the democratic system it is intended to protect.” P. 22
9. “Since the re-establishment of federal domestic intelligence programs in 1936, there has been a steady increase in the government’s capability and willingness to pry into, and even disrupt, the political activities and personal lives of the people. The last forty years have witnessed a relentless expansion of domestic intelligence activity beyond investigation of criminal conduct toward the collection of polticial intelligence and the launching of secret offensive actions against Americans.” P. 22
10. “Viewed separately, each finding demonstates a serious problem in the conduct and control of domestic intelligence operations.” P. 97
11. “A distressing number of programs and techniques developed by the intelligence community involved transgressions against human decency that were no less serious than any technical violations of the law.” P. 100
12. “At times knowledge of illegal programs and techniques has been concealed from Congress as well as executive branch officials.” P. 108
13. “The central problem posed by domestic intelligence activity has been it departure from the standards of law.” P. 117
14. Some of the things done: 1. exaggerated the threat of Communism – p. 41 2. investigated the NAACP for 25 years p. 40 3. “conducted covert programs in violation of laws protecting the rights of Americans” p. 44 4. kept information from Congress and the Attorney General P. 44 5. targeted domestic dissenters P. 50 6. developed covert programs to disrupt and discredit domestic political groups p. 53 7. “As domestic intelligence activity increasingly broadened to cover domestic dissenters under many different programs, the government intensified the use of covert techniques which intruded upon individual privacy.” 8. “The targets for FBI intelligence collection have included: the Women’s Liberation Movement the conservative Christian Front and Christian Mobilizers of Father Coughlin the conservative American Christian Action Council of Rev. Carl McIntyre a wide variety of university, church and political groups opposed to the Vietnam War those in the non-violent civil rights movement, such as Martin Luther King’s Southern Christian Leadership Council, the National Association for Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), and the Council on Racial Equality (CORE). “The Army’s nationwide intelligence surveillance program created files on some 100,000 Americans and an equally large number of domestic organizations encompassing virtually every group seeking peaceful change in the United States” P. 118
HELP PRESERVE OUR DEMOCRACY BY INFORMING YOURSELF READ: Intelligence Activities and the Rights of Americans – 1976 US Senate Report on Illegal Wiretaps and Domestic Spying by the FBI, CIA and NSA by the Church Committee (US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Activities Within the United States (www.redandblackpublishers.com).
Abuses to civil rights and civil liberties can be reported by going to: www.justice.gov/oig and clicking “Report Violations of Civil Rights or Civil Liberties.”
How did the surveillance state arise in America? – Read “The Watchers The Rise of America’s Surveillance State” by Shane Harris.
It could start with being "reported" by a neighbor or firemen who are part of fusion centers. No due process. No chance to be informed of what has been said against you. The U.S. government has legitimized "personal vendettas."
1. The target is put under conspicuous surveillance - by police, firemen, and Stasi-like gang stalkers using red cars, red trucks, or who wear or carry red
2. It starts from the minute the target leaves her/his home - Same Time Exit/Entry is the standard gang stalking tactic - you go out - they are going out
3. They use BEEPING - when you take the dog out - go in your yard - at other times
4. . They set off car alarms or have Citizen Stalkers use power equipment (leaf blowers etc.) in their yards, so that the target experiences a wall of NOISE if she tries to take a walk.
5. They have dogs jump out of car windows - let dogs off their leashes, run up at you - use dogs to intimidate
6. They use NOISE to disturb sleep
7. They use GPS to track you
8. Red cars are at intersections - more often in front of you than in back of you
9. They like to park red cars at the end of parking lots where they are noticed
10. A gang stalker in red might be there when you exit a store or a red car or truck will pass just as you exit
11. A gang stalker might be talking on a phone as they pass you by and say your name to the person they are speaking to
12. They use children in gang stalking - even preschoolers, teenagers, old people, handicap people (the Stasi in East Germany also used children)
13. They get neighbors involved in the gang stalking to socially isolate the target and to gang stalk the target when they enter or leave their home, try to take out the garbage, pick up mail.
14. The FBI infiltrates groups you belong to – for instance, on Facebook – and tries to set you up – tries to get you to say or do illegal things.
My Website: http://www.stopgangstalkingpolice.com
My You Tube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/bonnieleec
Join The Tuesday Boycotts of CNN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post who will not investigate Government Gang Stalking http://youtu.be/Ii0j9gpITz8
P.S. - I wrote this leaflet when I moved from New York to CA in 2009, so many of the links may no longer be there.
Senator Lee: If the FBI can unfairly target a presidential campaign, imagine what it can do to regular Americans. Senator Durbin: To Attorney General under Bush, Michael Mukasey - the authority you enabled could result in the FBI conducting a "long-term physical surveillance of an innocent American citizen".