Keep Cutting the FBI's Budget For Their Nearly Two Decades of Government Gang Stalking Until We Can Get A New Agency That Isn't Corrrupt. First Responders/Neighborhood Watch Groups - the REDS - Gang Stalk Ordinary Citizens 24/7.
U.S. Government Gang Stalking Will Only Stop When The American Public Knows What Is Going On. You Can Help Spread The Word By Copying And Pasting This Page To Friends.
Help Spread the Word About U.S. Government Gang Stalking
What is Government Gang Stalking?
The definition given to newswoman Candice Nguyen of the Central Coast News, KCBA.com, by "local law enforcement" was "gang stalking is when multiple people organized to systematically stalk and harass a person, whether emotionally or physically."
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards, Neighborhood Watch Group members/Citizen Corps are Gang Stalking Citizens 24/7 FOR YEARS. They use even their children, young people, the very handicapped, the very old in Government Gang Stalking.
How Does It Happen?
It can happen to anyone. First Responders are using MOBBING/Gang Stalking in personal vendettas.
In the Administration of George Bush the Attorney General of the United States rescinded anti-COINTELPRO regulations allowing the FBI to spy on Americans, to disrupt, to infiltrate, to use all that was used in the past to harass, to intimidate people who did nothing other than exercise their free speech rights, their right to assemble, or like me, have a fireman move next to them who knew how to manipulate the system of Suspicious Activity Reports, Watch Lists, Fusion Centers, nationwide data bases in a personal vendetta. I once called the police on him which I think was the determining factor in his trying to get me out of the neighborhood/initiating my gang stalking with his friends. This giant Intelligence bureaucracy was created after 9/11 with no checks and balances. And Dick Cheney had a hand in a lot that was done starting in about 2002.
Senators Kennedy and Feingold were among those who warned rescinding the anti-COINTELPRO regulations/changing the FBI guidelines could result in the long term surveillance of innocent people.
This Will Only Stop When The American Public Knows What Is Going On.
What Can You Do To Help?
Call Members of Our Intelligence Committees and Ask For An Investigation of Government Gang Stalking.
Call Senator Lindsey Graham Who Has Shown Some Independence And Ask Him To Help Expose Government Gang Stalking.
Senator Graham’s Washington Office Phone No.: 202-224-5972
How Do You Explain Government Gang Stalking To Your Representatives?
What Is Going On:
Police, Firemen, EMS, Ambulance Drivers, Security Guards, Citizen Vigilantes - probably Our Neighborhood Watch Groups - are Gang Stalking average citizens 24/7 for years.
2. The Tactic being Used Is Mobbing which is discussed in a new book by Oxford University Press: Mobbing Causes, Consequences and Solutions by Maureen Duffy and Len Sperry
3. What we are seeing is reminiscent of the blacklists of the McCarthy Era, RED Squads, and COINTELPRO.
4. Anti-COINTELPRO regulations were rescinded during the Bush Administration. Obama's Attorney General didn’t write new Guidelines for the FBI opening the door for what we are seeing.
5. The ACLU says illegal police surveillance is going on in over thirty states. What we are seeing is a national problem that requires investigation by our intelligence committees in Congress, a special prosecutor or a commission.
6. Bush in Operation Tips tried to get Neighborhood Watch Groups involved in the War on Terror. It seems what we are seeing is their involvement in Government Gang Stalking - that has nothing to do with terrorism, but rather, is an egregious abuse of government power.
7. The FBI is known for its use of conspicuous surveillance and that is what we are seeing where, not only First Responders and Security Guards are Gang Stalking citizens, but also, Neighborhood Watch Groups using RED cars, RED trucks, wearing or carrying RED, riding RED bikes, pushing RED strollers.
The link below contains the best description of Government Gang Stalking I have ever read. The only thing I disagree with is the reference to electronic harassment, the references to sexual assault and breaking into the target's home which are not things which I would associate with Government Gang Stalking, rather I would associate them with Government Disinformation about Gang Stalking.
At the bottom of the page it directs you to a Next Article which to me seemed to be like much of the Government Disinformation designed to make Gang Stalking targets look like nuts. Our Government in COINTELPRO set up bogus groups. They are doing similar things today. Hence it is hard to distinguish truth from disinformation. All I can tell you about the link to the following article is, as I said, it is the best description of what they do in Government Gang Stalking I have ever seen. However, there are a few things in it that I have no experience of, and hence, I question, and I have no respect for the next article after it.
Senator Lee: If the FBI can unfairly target a presidential campaign, imagine what it can do to regular Americans. Senator Durbin: To Attorney General under Bush, Michael Mukasey - the authority you enabled could result in the FBI conducting a "long-term physical surveillance of an innocent American citizen".