Monday, July 15, 2013
We Walk on the South Strand between about 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm
We go into Sprouts. When we go to the checkout a young woman comes behind us wearing RED. The person who gets in line behind her is also wearing RED.
OCEANSIDE POLICE CAR, LICENSE 1373789, GANG STALKS US AT ONE OF THEIR FAVORITE CORNERS FOR GANG STALKING – THE INTERSECTION OF PACIFIC STREET AND WISCONSIN STREET.
As we get to the Morse St. – Coast Highway intersection after going to Submarina on our way to Sprouts – A GANG STALKING OCEANSIDE, CA POLICE CAR IS THERE. The last few days seems they love to GANG STALK FROM MORSE ST. ONTO THE COAST HIGHWAY, too.
Sunday, July 14, 2013 I take my handicapped brother into the train station to go to the bathroom. We wait a short time until the person using the handicapped stall comes out - a person in RED.
- Saturday, July 13, 2013
- Today’s Oceanside First Responder Gang Stalking
- Unmarked Police Car License Plate 137802 as we exit our car
- Fire Truck As We Exit Our Car
- Fire Truck At Intersection of Leonard St. And Coast Highway
- Fire Truck At Intersection of West St. and Coast Highway
- Unmarked Police Car License Plate 137802 at intersection of Stanley and Ditmar
- Fire Truck At Intersection of Eucalyptus Street and the Coast Highway
Friday, July 12, 2013 My daily walk with my handicapped brother started today with Oceanside Police Car – License 1375448 GANG STALKING US.
Thursday, July 11, 2013 GANG STALKING BY THE OCEANSIDE FIRE DEPT. IN THEIR FIRE TRUCKS AS WE EXITED OUR CAR AND THEN AGAIN AS WE CROSSED THE STREET (LICENSE 1279612) ONE BLOCK FROM WHERE WE PARKED – AS WELL AS GANG STALKING BY THE OCEANSIDE POLICE.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - Gang Stalking By The Carlsbad Police Especially Towards The End of the Day
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 - Oceanside Police Do Classic Same Time Exit/Entry Gang Stalking Today
Monday, July 8, 2013 - Three Days After Putting Up This Web Site
Sunday, July 7, 2013 - Two Days After Putting Up This Website
Saturday, July 6, 2013 – 1st Day After I Put up My Website